1999-01-02 - Saturday - Old boys back in their place


Photo from https://sssmediacentre.org/sai-inspires/?date=2026-07-25 - most probably Kodai, early to mid 1990s, I think

Shani was firmly in control. (Probably referencing that today is "Shanivaar", and some things went wrong.) Evening, You came at 3.05 pm, Bhandari and co called in. At 4:15, Shurrr - to PC! (Meaning that You went quickly to the Poornachandra auditorium, where You were staying at that time.) Back only at 5:15. Birthday boys remained "unblessed" today also, from yesterday. Old boys back in their place. Yesterday Jayakrishna interview + 4 days back, too. "Boys are suffering" ⇒ "Nenemee cheppalede!" (I didn't say anything!) Only for those boys who were supposed to leave... Next is bhajan hall, for which "no instructions" yet. 

Found 'Sai Vision' (software) has a very large number of tables and fields. It's not even compiling. Error may be non-existent database data source. Monitor blew just after I copied Win95 to hard disk from CD. Seeing Rob Roy blew it?

Next: politicians visit


Comments