1999-01-20 - Wednesday - Belgian princess


Photo from https://sssmediacentre.org/sai-inspires/?date=2026-09-4

1999-01-17 - Sunday - No session near 3rd block, morning or evening. (Meaning that You did not come there and talk to the students informally from there.) The only time You were visible from there was at 8.45, when You called Prim Sch boys for distribution - badusha (big) + some sort of diaries for Prim Sch. They also got badushas for us. 

Afternoon slept in SSST => close shave =>? watery bhajan. (Meaning that tears were appearing in my eyes during bhajans.) Morning, was cutting paper which I got from Press. Now that I've returned the Hostel monitor, I'm monitor-less. But enough work to do - KVR wants Celestial Cycles with Swami's slides.

1999-01-18 - Monday - Morning dream of Jain sir with You - walked away & You looked crestfallen. Morning, when You called in Salem boys (sent word thru Varam) I left. Evening thoroughly featureless in Mandir. You never came out. 

9 to 10 clicking the stadium with GV & Kodak DC40. Then Ad Block. Time waste etc => frustration => depression. A 10-minute nap (Uday to wake me up) in Old Hostel when You were inside interview, helped a bit.

1999-01-19 - Tuesday - You came to upper portico & looked at me! In 1.3 at LHS! Smiled & said 'I will come' to the young man next to me, came & gave him + his father namaskar. Much enthused. കൃപാകടാക്ഷം (Kripa kataaksham - Looks of Grace) etc. 

Morning changing show to Celestial Cycles. Sri Drishti manual => can make the tables etc. of Sai Vision in Access! & redefine data source... PSN also good progress. GV wants me to go to B'lore next week.

1999-01-20 - Wednesday - You called the Belgian princess (for an interview), VIP treatment for her now onwards. Scolded Dr. Safaya for not taking her around hospital -> took her in trolley! (Meaning that You took her along with You in the electric buggy). Evening, I sat back to avoid crowding (with some initial huffing & puffing). You went one round of bhajan hall at 5.15, that's all. 

Morning aligning PANs while GV sat below & aligned & cut his PANs - made with DC40, printouts from Ad Block. Afternoon jobless => borrowed "The essential G.K. Chesterton". (The monitor's not yet come, that's why).

Next:




Comments